금요일, 7월 29, 2005
  my new blog
Welcome to my new blog. I've been thinking it would be nice to have a blog.

Nowadays I'm just working on my master's thesis on Seo Taiji 서태지 and masculinity 남성성. I am so slow. So far I have two chapters written up:

Chapter 2:
Alternative discourse of South Korean
masculinity through soft vocals in Seo Taiji's early slow songs,
1992-1994
Chaper 3:
“Hayoga”performances' relationship to three themes of South
Korean masculinity: fraternity, remasculinization and
competition with‘western' masculinities
I have some good news. In november I will present part of Chapter 2 as a paper at this conference: Moving Masculinities: Crossing Regional and Historical Borders http://oceanicencounters.anu.edu.au/MovingMasculinities/index.html That should be fun. It's in Australia!
 
Comments:
where can i get more info?
 
댓글 쓰기

<< Home
My South Korea blog
Blog home
내 사진
이름:
위치: Seoul, 서울, South Korea
Previous posts
ARCHIVES
2005-07-24 / 2005-07-31 / 2005-08-07 / 2005-09-11 / 2006-03-19 /


Powered by Blogger